Sunday, April 5, 2015

He has risen!

He has risen indeed!  Happy Easter!

Our Easter weekend was filled with, well, Easter stuff.  Also camping stuff.  As we were getting ready to head to the Easter Egg Hunt at our church yesterday, it hit me that Halloween camping trips (click HERE for our 2014 trip) will start booking soon.  Some texts with my best friend, conversations with others, and we've got our plans all set in hopes that we can get our preferred sites on the day booking opens up.

Today was beautiful out.  Husband took advantage of the good weather and climbed up on the roof of the camper to wash and protect it.  I didn't think to take a picture until after he'd climbed down, and there's the obvious window screen.  If I'd gotten a pic of Husband up there, I'd have said something about him rising, too.  The moment passed, the double meaning lost, picture isn't great quality.  Anyway... Husband also got the rest of the camper washed and waxed with some help from Oldest Kid.


Camping season is approaching, prep is starting!  We'll make our first trip next month, and I'm ready to get out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment