Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Ice Art & S'mores

As I spent some time on Facebook this morning, I saw a posting for Ice Art & S'mores at Sleepy Hollow State Park for Saturday, January 10 from 11-1 pm.  First of all, this is one of our favorite places to camp, partly because it's so close.  Second, what a great way to do camping like things in the winter.

I will admit, I don't peruse the Michigan events calendar.  Seeing this, I now know I need to search it to see what else is available that might be camping related.  Having just looked briefly, there are a lot of neat sounding events.  Ice sculpture events, museum events, music events.  I need to remember to check out these events more frequently.

Now, we need to figure out if we can make Ice Art & S'mores work with the kids' social calendar.  Maybe I'll see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment