Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Halloween Clearance Shopping

Halloween Camping is our last hurrah of the season.  We go out with a bang, this is one our favorite trips of the year.

Part of the prep for this trip is shopping the clearance sales on November 1.  As I started getting out our Halloween decorations yesterday, it involved a few forgotten surprises.  Halloween earrings.  Pumpkin headbands.  Accessories to make a real pumpkin into Darth Vader Mr. Potato Head.

The kids loved the surprises.

I also have some new outdoor decorations.  We don't decorate outside of our house.  They are solely for our campsite for our Halloween Camping trip.  We can skip the decorations bought in the past that don't work so well, add to what does work well.

As with the stuff I found yesterday, I don't exactly remember what I got at Target last year for the campsite decor.  I'll find out soon enough, right?

I'm also a big dork super cool, I put Halloween Clearance Shopping on my calendar for 8 am on November 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment