Monday, September 8, 2014

Fall is in the air

The nights are getting cooler.  It was about 55 degrees when I went for my run this morning.  I see the very beginnings of trees starting to change.  There is a nip in the air when I take the kids to school.

I quite enjoy fall.  I enjoy the nip in the mornings with the warm afternoons.  I love watching the leaves change color, it's really showing us the world is God's canvas for beauty.  I enjoy hot apple cider on cool evenings with friends around a campfire.

The biggest downfall, to me, about fall is that it means winter is coming.  Winter is my least favorite season.  Like I said, I enjoy fall, but I hate that it means winter will be here soon.

And if winter is coming, that means camping season will soon be ending.

For now, I will look forward to the two trips we have planned left for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment