Friday, September 12, 2014

Not exactly the day I planned

I said yesterday that I was packing for a camping trip this weekend.  And now that trip is canceled.

Husband has been fighting a bug for a few days.  Last night, he was feverish.  By morning, we were both aware that the camping trip was a bad idea.  I told the kids when they were up for the day.  Needless to say, we were not happy campers.  We were a family of sad campers.

This trip was planned with my parents.  More sad campers.

Whomp whomp.  Sad campers all around.  I need some sort of image for a sad camper for this post.

The camper has been unpacked.  The food is back in the house.  Clothes are back where they back belong.  I realized that unpacking from an uncamped trip is almost as sad as the end of season clean out.

My parents are still going and the plan is for me to take the kids up for the day tomorrow.  Husband can rest.  Hopefully no one else gets this bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment