Tuesday, September 2, 2014

License Plate Game: US & Canada

A while back, I shared my check off list for playing the License Plate game for our trip to Tennessee.  We saw all but 5 states.  I knew Hawaii was the most unlikely, which proved true.  We did see Alaska, which surprised me.  We also missed Idaho, New Hampshire, North Dakota, and Wyoming.  The kids have had fun continuing to watch license plates since then and we've seen 3 of those elusive 5.  Still no Hawaii or North Dakota.

My mom suggested (yeah, that's her in the comments.  She has a quilting blog if you want to check it out) adding the Canadian plates to the list.  Since we live in Michigan, we frequently see Ontario plates.  The others are much less common.

Now we have a new goal for our next big trip: 50 States & 10 Provinces.  Click HERE for a printable version.


2 comments:

  1. Great.. I adore your look of the web site currently, and also mentions a few of the posts alone website. Offered with ones directory my personal favorite world-wide-web record. 1944 california license plate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it s been getting. 1983 California License Plate

    ReplyDelete